Could Someone Give me Advice Integrating OAuth for a Custom Web Application Using Pathfix?

Hello there,

I am working on a custom web application where we need to implement OAuth for third party integrations. We are using Pathfix to handle the OAuth process; but I have hit a few roadblocks and would appreciate some guidance from those with more experience using the platform.

I am trying to integrate OAuth for Google and Microsoft services.
The Pathfix SDK is installed; and I have followed the basic setup outlined in the documentation.
OAuth authentication is working in some cases; but I am facing issues with token expiration and refresh.
I have configured the redirect URIs and necessary credentials in the Google and Microsoft developer consoles.

After a successful authentication; the access tokens are expiring sooner than expected.
I am struggling to implement the token refresh mechanism properly through Pathfix. Even after following the steps in the docs; I am getting error messages related to invalid token requests.

Also, I have gone through this post; https://pathfix.com/tutorials/building-integrations-to-typeforms-oauth-apis-and-endpoints-minitab/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

Sometimes; I notice inconsistent behavior between different browsers; particularly Safari. Has anyone else experienced this; and if so; what is the best way to handle it? :thinking:

Thanks in advance for your help and assistance. :innocent: