We work well, when we all work together. Together with our users, we know we can achieve some of the most complex integrations and change the way SaaS integrations are done.
The community has been exclusively created for Integration specialists, SaaS enthusiasts, no-code builders and developers just like you. Our hope is that you can learn how you can use Pathfix, ask the community questions or help fellow users on how they can achieve their SaaS integration very quickly without ever needing to download SDK’s, managing OAuth servers, token management or transformation.
Here’s how you can quickly connect with others:
- Please read the community guidelines and code of conduct (below)
- Search existing topics, ask questions, begin discussions and share your knowledge
Our team is here as well to help out with any questions you may have. You can check our documentation here:
- Pathfix OAuth: https://docs.pathfix.com
- Pathfix OAuth (Bubble setup): https://docs.pathfix.com/bubble
- Pathfix Automation: https://autodocs.pathfix.com
If you need to reach our support team directly, email us at email@example.com
Thank you so much for joining the Pathfix community, we looking forward to growing with your support!
Our community guidelines and code of conduct ensures that our members are safe, heard and respected.
Here are our simple rules to follow:
- Discuss Pathfix and all its features
- Ask questions or comment to help fellow Pathfixers’
- Share code snippects, GitHub links or implementation support with other users to enable their integrations through Pathfix
- Share how you use Pathfix to fuel your integrations
- No self promotions permitted
- No bullying zone. Be civil
- Any speech deemed sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or discriminatory.
- Harassment of any community member based on differences of opinion.
- Derogatory comments toward any community member or Pathfix team member.
- Violence, threats, or language depicting violence.
- Harsh, cruel, argumentative or negative comments
If you witness or are subject to any of the above unacceptable behaviors, please flag the content and report it immediately. You can report unwanted behavior to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pathfix reserves the right to remove any individual or group, at any time, that’s identified as violating this guideline and code of conduct…